Sep 12, 2012

I am thankful / Done gràcies

I am thankful for having had the chance to hold the life of my daughter inside me for 9 months. I am thankful for having again the chance to experience being a woman and a mother with this second pregnancy. I remember the first time I met Aitana, I held her in my hands and helped her finish her long journey from my womb to this world. I remember her softness. I brought her to my chest, near my heart, and I would never forget how she looked at me, her dark eyes. I am thankful for every day in my life since she came to it. I am happy, I've been the happiest person in the world and I am very lucky for having a man who shares such joy with me. I am lucky for having the family I have and I want to thank both Aitana and Martí for having chosen me as their mother.

Done gràcies per haver tingut l'oportunitat de sostindre la vida de la meva filla dins meu durant 9 mesos. Estic agraïda per tenir de nou l'oportunitat d'experimentar el fet de ser dona i mare amb aquest segon embaràs. Recorde el primer encontre que vaig tindre amb Aitana, la vaig agafar amb les meues mans i la vaig ajudar a acabar de recórrer el seu llarg viatge des del meu ventre fins a aquest món. Recorde la seva suavitat. La vaig portar al meu pit, prop del meu cor, i mai oblidaré com em va mirar, els seus ulls. Done gràcies per cada dia de la meua vida des que Aitana hi va arribar. Sóc feliç, he sigut la persona més feliç del món i em sent molt afortunada de tindre un home al meu costat que comparteix tanta alegria amb mi. Tinc la sort de tenir la família que tinc i vull donar les gràcies a Aitana i Martí per haver-me escollit per ser la seua mare.

Thanks for your comments
Gràcies pels vostres comentaris

No comments:

Post a Comment